X-E2 vs X-T1 this quest to find the differences, waxy skin tone?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stein1010
Junior MemberPosts: 39
Like?
X-E2 vs X-T1 this quest to find the differences, waxy skin tone?
7 months ago

So in the quest to find the best camera for me I have been comparing the x-e2 to the x-t1. I think it is generally agreed the the design and focus tracking/multi shoot ability are the discriminators, but is there anything else?

At first I thought the x-t1 has less of the waxy skin effect, but in direct comparison with the same settings, i don't see it as much.

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/4864352442/albums/x-e2-vs-x-t1-skin-tones is a quick run though at different isos using natural light.

So feel free to take a look and comment.  And let me know if you would like me to try any comparison before I return one of these cameras.  I only have the 35mm so no focus speed comparisons, but if you have acess to the 18-55 it would be nice to know if shot to shot focus is faster on the x-t1 (not continuous/tracking focus)

Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow