What Did U Shoot/PP This Week > Today - 3/5

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
expressivecanvas
Contributing MemberPosts: 759Gear list
Like?
Re: Butterflies - Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
In reply to Me Tarzan, 6 months ago

These were all shot with my S100FS a number of years ago at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.  I've been digging through my storage hard drives lately and came across these.  It just so happens that I post-processed these the other night. (There are so many photos from years ago that never made it out of my upload folders!)  I shot a bunch of photos in the butterfly house but only these four were salvageable.  Butterflies are just too fast and unpredictable for me!

I've been revisiting many of my old S100FS photos lately.  My health was a bit better/stronger back then so I got out to shoot more often than I do now.  I am finding that I really love my old S100FS!  If Fuji would build a new cam around this great SuperCCD sensor with a faster processor, I would buy one or two in a heartbeat.  I wouldn't even mind if they kept the same 28-400mm lens.  Actually, I would prefer that lens rather than trying to go longer and compromise quality and aperture.

Anyway, it is proving to be fun revisiting all my old photos from this great camera.

Patrick

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow