Apeture and Shutter Speed

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
wyldberi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,727Gear list
Like?
Re: Apeture and Shutter Speed
In reply to Aspiringtobe, 9 months ago

Aspiringtobe wrote:

Ok, so I am by no means pretending to be a top notch photographer like the majority of people on this forum, but I am looking for a little advice if someone is willing to give it. I have been taking photographs for many years just for fun and recently after many people inquiring into how much I would charge for their photographs I decided to pursue a business. I have taken a few classes trying to improve my skills but there is something that is simply bugging me. I have a Nikon D3200 and I try my best to get the Aperture and Shutter speed right for indoor photographs without flash, but I seem to be having a terrible time. They come out blurry or underexposed and I was just curious if maybe someone could offer a little bit of friendly insight into what I may be doing wrong. Thank you.

Well, gosh, I can't imagine what advice someone like me might have to offer someone who's taken classes and everything. I may have been taking photographs for the last 50 years, but I've never taken a formal class in photography and I'm strictly an amateur.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow