A 6D MKII Most Important Camera For Canon to Put Out!

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
4thnebula
Senior MemberPosts: 1,656Gear list
Like?
A 6D MKII Most Important Camera For Canon to Put Out!
8 months ago

I have read about the reductions in sales for all Camera manufacturers.  I would expect that Canon would want to put out the Camera that will give them the most sales and the biggest margin.  That camera IMHO would be a Canon 6D MK II with all of the live view hybrid sensor and af features of the 70D.  Every time I pull out my Canon 70D and 6D to take portrait/figure photos I feel the strong desire to have a 70D featured 6D.  I need the 6D for that work due to the high quality photos at ISO 1600 and 3200 but sure find the articulating LCD of the 70D and live view speed to be more useful than the current 6D in that situation.

A Canon T6i (which I expect will come out soon and be a Rebel version of the 70D) would be a good seller as well, but the FF 70D will sell the best regarding margin/sales ratio.

4thnebula's gear list:4thnebula's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 70D Sony a6000 Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM +9 more
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow