Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
etto72
Regular MemberPosts: 317Gear list
Like?
Canon user got the X-T1
9 months ago

I am a happy 5DIII and 1DX user and during the last year i have tried to find a small camera which would be always with me but that could produce high quality results

AT first i tried with the EOS M... it was the most logical choice.... but frankly I was so disappointing both from the ergonomics and IQ

after that i got an A7r with the metabone adapter (didn't go for the native lenses because they are way too slow ...35mm 2.8 ...seriously ??)

The IQ was amazing but using the camera was really awkward(at list for me) ....and on top all Canon lens i have +the adapter made the A7r almost as big as my 5D MK III !!

When I saw the X-T1 i was immediately fascinated from the camera concept.....

I got it somedays ago together with the 35mm and 23mm

I am completely sold!!!! Great ergonomics, small package and wonderful IQ !!

from the little work i did with the raws I saw great depth, smooth tonality and as usual the awesome fuji colors! (Before going to Canon I used to be a Fuji S3 and S5 pro user... i am so happy to be back to Fujifilm)

Next week i will do some more serious portrait work including some in studio

Thanks for listening

Yours

Etto http://eyeaperture.smugmug.com/

etto72's gear list:etto72's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS M Sony Alpha 7R Fujifilm X-T1
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS-1D Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-T1 Sony Alpha 7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow