Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Edess
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Down loading fz200 to Win 8.1
10 months ago

Sent this about my fz200 to Pana support --- Got fz200 camera today and took a few test shots. Tried to download to my Win 8.1 using the wire and got a click sound when I turned on the camera but nothing happened. Tried to install Photofunstudio8.3pe and got message "The OS or service pack id not supported by app software. Even if software is installed the app may not operate correctly"

This was the reply ----- Thank you for your inquiry. We recommend continuing the instillation of the disc's software onto the computer. The software was not originally made for the Operating System that you are trying to use it on, however, using the compatibility mode for the computer you will be able to do the instillation. We should inform you that it is not guaranteed to operate as efficient on this Operating System.
We hope this information is helpful to you. Thank you for contacting Panasonic.

Obviously this was not helpful.  Are they really not offering anything to work with Win8.1?  Is there another solution?  I don 't  want to resort to removing the memory card.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow