Mirrorless and DSLR users- how many lenses do you guys bring?

Started 5 months ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Aspenz
Contributing MemberPosts: 574Gear list
Like?
Mirrorless and DSLR users- how many lenses do you guys bring?
5 months ago

Once again, I'm curious as to how others function and where I stand as a user in terms of bringing gear out. When I set out with intention (aka not those serendipitous walks you take occasionally), I tend to bring my entire system worth of gear, a V2 with 4 native, 1 DX and 1 FX lens, all of which add up to about 2.5kg not including the camera bag. I admit to my fear of 'missing out' on what could be, and more importantly, I tend to change lenses A LOT so it's rare for me not to have used a lens brought along.

So what do you guys typically bring to a place of interest/vacation spot? Thanks for taking your time on the poll, and as always, feel free to share the gear you bring.

Aspenz's gear list:Aspenz's gear list
Nikon 1 V3 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 +3 more
POLL
Just one to three lenses, with a tendency towards primes (more intention).
30.0% 21  votes
Just one to three lenses, with a tendency towards zooms (more coverage).
30.0% 21  votes
Four lenses and beyond, likely to be primes.
14.3% 10  votes
Four lenses and beyond, likely to be zooms.
7.1% 5  votes
Just that one lens (keeps me getting involved)!
5.7% 4  votes
As many lenses as my (dis)comfort allows!
12.9% 9  votes
  Show results
Nikon 1 V2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow