Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lovegolf
Junior MemberPosts: 46
Like?
Opportunity to by a used D3X
10 months ago

I have decided more or less on a used D3X and now has an opportunity to buy from one seller. I was told the unit is not more than 2 years old and shutter count is less than 5,000. The serial number is 50097xx. The seller told me this unit is bought overseas so he doesn't have a receipt with him.

I read briefly that earlier batches of D3X had some problems, but couldn't be able to trace what serial number indications that were with issues. (pardon me I didn't really read in details of the problems that I come across somewhere in the Internet)

To all current and previous D3X users, I would like to know if this D3X unit with serial number: 50097xx belongs to the early or later batches and should I concern about it? And if possible, an indication/estimation of the production year based on the said serial number would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nikon D3X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow