Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Chris Dodkin
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,063Gear list
Like?
Re: NEW Fujifilm Camera!
In reply to The Davinator, 9 months ago

Dave Luttmann wrote:

Graham Hill wrote:

A couple of shots from the new GF670. Velvia film, my first roll ever shooting this film, even after 20 years of photography. A bit under exposed as I was shooting into a very bright sun.

-- hide signature --

"Film is not a means to the end of "looking like film"... Making film-based photographs is an end in itself for me, not some kind of elaborate photoshop plugin. If I can't put Tri-X in the goddamn thing, I don't want it."
Anonymous

I've always been more of an Astia person myself...but these look nice. I agree, you probably could have gotten an extra 1/2 stop or so safely.

Velvia is very very critical around exposure - I did a test set with 1 stop increments when I bought my G617 and then used that to dial-in my exposures.

The difference was far more noticeable with Velvia than any other film and certainly way more so than digital.

Glad the film came out Graham - wash;t this the damaged roll?

-- hide signature --

http://f-sunny.com
The future is just a click away...

Chris Dodkin's gear list:Chris Dodkin's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS-1D Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 30D +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow