ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
brandrx
Forum ProPosts: 25,944
Like?
Water Stop - Buck, Mule deer. (6 imgs)
9 months ago

Pentax K-3 + Sigma 50-500mm lens.

There is an old man that puts out water and carrots in his back yard for the deer. This is where I first saw the big Buck that day. I couldn't manage to get any great shots but I thought I would show these to you all anyway.

After the Buck got his drink he wandered off. I saw him later that day coming back for another drink. I was in my Jeep and between him and the water. He was a bit wary but he came in for a drink anyway. Just as he started coming towards me my K-3 locked up and I had to remove the batteries (had to remove the battery grip) to unlock it. I missed some good chances because of that. The Buck walked about 20 feet in front of my Jeep to reach the water.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Pentax K-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow