Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Amanda S
Junior MemberPosts: 46Gear list
Like?
Lightroom process
10 months ago

When I import images (RAW) from Lightroom obviously it has to do something with the image in order to be able to read it. however I find it does too much. It always over-exposes my shots and to be honest I don't really want it to do anything that isn't what it absolutely has to.

I want to know if I can change what the 2012 process does.

I also want to know why it seems to do the same thing to jpegs I open in the program.

The first I can deal with but the second question is becoming an issue. I have older shots or shots I already formatted and didn't need watermarks on that I later want/need to open to add a watermark.

I then have to take these jpegs and move all the sliders to get it how it looked before. If it was a while back I have to refer to the image in the folder to compare. There has to be a way to not have it automatically apply processes to jpegs.

I do not want to have to save watermark & non-watermark versions everytime.

I hope I was clear... lol

Thanks for any help.

Amanda

Amanda S's gear list:Amanda S's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Canon EOS 60D Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
ANSWER:
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow