Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
evancj
Senior MemberPosts: 1,764
Like?
Re: A Sunday hike in the foothills with my SX50
In reply to Mcbrig, 5 months ago

Mcbrig wrote:

Evan,

Have been looking for a couple of weeks to see your latest photos, I know the weather has sucked.

I did go out during those couple of weeks and got some decent shots, just to lazy to post them.

These are spectacular!! Number 2 is now my desk top wall paper. I do think it is about time you quit whining about how you struggle with landscapes when reviewing your past posts it's clear to see you are a master at landscapes (OK maybe not a master but close).

HA HA. I'll stop whining when I get that perfect landscape. In the meantime you'll have to put up with it.

Visited Farmington Bay today, still not much, a lot of Geese, and it looks like the GBH are staring to nest. If you drive down by the RADAR bubble and look to the right you will see them.

I'll stop by this week to see if the swans have shown up. I'm afraid with this weird warm weather they may just pass us by this year. Did you see any pelicans?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow