Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nandbytes
Senior MemberPosts: 3,060Gear list
Like?
My first macro, A99 w/ minolta 50mm RS
8 months ago

Ok I lied the last post wasn't the last of "my first", but this will be last (probably lol).

So I finally got this lens (used) today and was in better cosmetic condition than I expected on first look (for once the actual thing looked better than it did on pictures!)

So I decided to take test shots (shared below), used the flash on my phone and a box to prop it up lol. Tripod for the long exposure (didn't realise how shaky my flooring is till today). Every time I focused and stepped back a bit the camera would move up ruining my focussing (may be I need to lose some weight!).

I will go get real world pictures at the weekend.

Not my ring and I am single (just wanted to clear that up )

Real diamond or not? Go on take a guess... (I had nothing to do with the purchase of this either)

nandbytes's gear list:nandbytes's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony a77 II Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +1 more
Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow