Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
klaas-Rotterdam
Regular MemberPosts: 287Gear list
Like?
A question for "dpreview challenge hosts"
10 months ago

Normally I am not the person to complain after a picture has been dq-ed because I didn’t meet the host’s challenge rules. Last Sunday I have submitted the picture below to the “Black and White Animal Portrait” challenge and have been dq-ed within approx 1 hour after submission with the following message.

Your entry 'Lovely Joris' has been disqualified from the challenge called 'Black & White Animal Portrait' for the following reason:

I don't see white on this dog. Sorry.

I disagree and have tried to get in contact with the host involved, but up to now no response??

Is this normal practice for “dpreview challenge hosts” to not respond on emails and comments after somebody disagree with his/hers disqualification???

http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/7470223578/photos/2845823/

For your info, I will not re-enter this picture to this challenge because I have used it in this discusion.

-- hide signature --

Groet/Regards.
Klaas

klaas-Rotterdam's gear list:klaas-Rotterdam's gear list
Olympus D-595 Zoom Olympus E-620 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 18-180mm 1:3.5-6.3 +11 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow