Pentax interview pretty clear about FF inevitability....

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
sgtsween
Regular MemberPosts: 357Gear list
Like?
Re: Don't complain. You have options.
In reply to Zvonimir Tosic, 6 months ago

Zvonimir Tosic wrote:

sgtsween wrote:

Zvonimir Tosic wrote:

For many good and sincere photographers, the photography, the image making and remembering life is more important than think about FF.

-- hide signature --

Madamina, il catalogo è questo; Delle belle che amò il padron mio; un catalogo egli è che ho fatt'io; Osservate, leggete con me.

Oh, so I guess those that would like the option of a potentially more capable camera are not "good and sincere photographers?" All of the good and sincere photographers should use you logic and start shooting exclusively with Nokia cell phone cameras from 2003 then.

Some 25 FF cameras as of now. Hundreds of lenses!

Tools are aplenty!

And you need one more to make your day prettier?

To me, it sounds like an age old excuse for lack of commitment, unfortunately present in all human endeavours. No plate and cutlery is good enough for some royal highnesses . . .

-- hide signature --

Madamina, il catalogo è questo; Delle belle che amò il padron mio; un catalogo egli è che ho fatt'io; Osservate, leggete con me.

Nope. I would just prefer to stay with Pentax. For a number of different reasons. Weird concept, huh?

Soooo, quite the opposite to a "lack of commitment."

PS- I find it funny that you always seem to be critical of those who desire FF, and talk about how there are "more important" things to think about than FF. Yet you are always one of the most vocal posters on these FF threads?

PSS- I only need to do a google image search for unicorns to make my day prettier.

sgtsween's gear list:sgtsween's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Pentax MX-1 Ricoh GR Pentax K-5 Pentax Q +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow