Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,663Gear list
Like?
High Speed Focus Sequence, You asked me for it
10 months ago

so here it is for better for worse. In this case considering I was shooting into early evening sun it was far from ideal, but perhaps that is just as well to prove this camera IS capable regarding focus tracking. Obviously I had to resize these or the internet would have choked. But it still conveys the fact it works. So I was at f4.9 with the 55-200 a focus box 3 steps up from the smallest size, front switch in the "C" mode and the left lower control on "CH" (high) mode. Just followed the subject which was making haste up the road about 55mph. Just one example of what can be accomplished. When the soccer groups begin to practice I will likely head over to see how it does in such matters. That's a few months off however. Hope this answers a part of the puzzle.

As the car headed more into the sun you can see the exposure change a tad, but not bad. The tree didn't throw it out of focus either which is a good thing. All in all I'm pretty pleased.

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow