Tried to buy local, no sale.

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Aaron801
Contributing MemberPosts: 890Gear list
Like?
I totally get it...
In reply to Aaron801, 10 months ago

I bought a camera by reading reviews, then looking for a deal on Craigslist and then Ebay. I bought my camera on Ebay without every having picked one up, let alone used that medol. It was a gamble but I saved a lot of money. even if I had found that model used in a shop, I'm sure that it would have been a lot more than my Ebay auction which didn't seem to have a lot of bidding competition (just what I was looking for!). My point is this: since lots and lots of folks are out looking for the deals like I did on places like Craigslist and Ebay... or if not that online retailers that brick and mortar chops have really got to step up and offer some real expertise and service so that we might consider going that route... If they don't offer much beyond these other options, they're going to fail... simple as that.

Aaron801's gear list:Aaron801's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow