Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CM L
Regular MemberPosts: 227Gear list
Like?
Birding is difficult!
5 months ago

Just wanted to say this and give all of you birders out there some credit where it's due, birding is difficult!

I was out today for a little photowalk and brought along the Minolta 100-300 to try and catch a few birds. Not only are they difficult to photograph, but they are difficult to find as well, at least for a novice birder.

I took tons of shots and got very few keepers, and had to resort to photographing a few ducks. Went back and found a large section of bushes, in which there were tons of small birds, but the
branches and twigs were very close and entangled, resulting in very difficult shots. I got some, but I wasnt happy with them and conseqquently deleted all but one shot.

Anyway, here's the shot from today, and kudos to all the talented birders here on our E-mount forum! If you have suggestions, feel free to share =)!

House Sparrow or Eurasian Tree Sparrow?

NEX 5R with Minolta 100-300/3.5-5.6

Cheers,

CML

CM L's gear list:CM L's gear list
NEX5R Sony Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow