Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
brian14478
Senior MemberPosts: 3,541
Like?
*6400iso jpegs with A65
10 months ago

This was a first time ever i think i have shot 6400iso. Probably something i will never do in real life with the camera but anyway...

The focus whether the salt or bill point looks pretty good to me and if more of a scene was in focus??. I was curious and half bored last night and gave it a half hearted attempt.

These two i edited are pretty good size too...for an 8X10 they might pass as okay. Had i gotten the wb a little closer i could have gotten a bit better results. I just picked a flourescent balance that looked good at the time.

jpegs taken with read center-weighted exposure . -sharpness -3color -1contrast edited from there.Here they are..(the downsized original will have all the exif*) Dropped color to reduce chroma noise.

Here they are..(the downsized original will have all the exif*)I really don't care about 6400 personally as 800 is a about my limit in real life shooting-1600 i only use if needed or am not too concerend with iq.Thank you-brian

salt bottle looks decent

as does the bill..having too green a hue in capture made the oof area on left a bit uglier than should be

still at 6400iso the jpeg handled quite a bit of editing nicely nr/saturation/levels ect. others i am sure could do better, i didnt spend but a few minutes on each.-probably less time than a raw converted file would take to convert*-at least with my computer.

Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow