Show me your neck straps.

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Impulses
Senior MemberPosts: 1,084Gear list
Like?
Re: Show me your neck straps.
In reply to fortwodriver, 10 months ago

I'm intrigued by those Artisan & Artist , unfortunately the prices seem to be hovering closer to $90... I find it kind of mind boggling that no one else seems to be making that kinda easily adjusted/cinched strap with lug/ring mounts...

There's a couple out there with tripod mounts, and similar concepts like the Black Rapids where you just slide three mount across the strap rather than loosening/tightening the strap... But I haven't found anything quite like those Artist & Artisans. Anyone know of a cheaper alternative?

You can search for "Artisan ACAM-E25" on YouTube if you don't quite get the slide adjustment part... Similar to the Joby slings except those are wider and use tripod mounts... Probably safer and even preferable with larger lenses but it's kinda awkward with smaller bodies.

Impulses's gear list:Impulses's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow