I own an E-M1 and an X-T1. I'll probably sell the E-M1, but it's not a clear choice.

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Willing
Contributing MemberPosts: 647Gear list
Like?
Re: Those are indeed very clean. Noise aside, I like the skin tones very much.
In reply to The Photo Ninja, 10 months ago

Be honest with you that I was tempted to try out the X-T1 myself. I wanted to try is because I like the body design and the lenses but not really for the IQ alone. If you really like the X-T1 files better than E-M1 files then I'd say go for the Fuji. Again, depends on what do you do with the final images is the most important factor. To some, they like to print it out big and hang it on the wall, some want to take family pics at the party or travel and make a few 4x6 prints. Some use it for job and get paid. there are many more other reasons. To be honest, the things I mentioned above both Fuji or Olympus are capable of. I was asking myself if I had bought the new X-T1 with a couple lenses and the camera feels great and the lenses are awesome but my pics may look the same as before cause my skill is the same not really the new camera gives me a better pics, is the person behind the camera. After all these thoughts, I told myself forget the new toys (maybe G.A.S.) Plus the m4/3 is a great system which has very good balance of size and image quality.

Willing's gear list:Willing's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow