+*+*+*+ You and your m43 this week +*+*+*+

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Rod Baakkonen
Regular MemberPosts: 339Gear list
Like?
Winter is getting old here in Minnesota
In reply to Hen3ry, 8 months ago

And now we get below zero temp with wind to go along with the 12 inches of snow we go this week. It is getting hard to find a place to move the snow. The piles in some places are over my head.

Our house is protected on three sides by huge evergreen trees. So no drifting here.

The plows get out pretty fast. But getting to the main road from our garage is a challenge

This was taken from inside the house of our deck. The bench is just barely visible on the right

Same deck as the previous pic. I had to go through a drift up to my shoulders to get to the bird feeder.

That Crab Apple Tree will have beautiful pink blooms in a couple of months.

I haven't seen a winter like this since I was a kid in the 60's. All this snow is screwing up the ice. Good thing winter fishing season is almost over. I should post a picture of this tree when it blooms. I can't wait.

-- hide signature --

Rod

Rod Baakkonen's gear list:Rod Baakkonen's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S Adobe Photoshop CS6 Adobe Camera Raw 7 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow