N1 system bashing? What do you like about it?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bj klin
Forum MemberPosts: 77
Like?
N1 system bashing? What do you like about it?
5 months ago

Seems lately there's been a few threads disappointed with N1 and moving forward on the system.  A lot of foot stomping, grumping, and taking your toys and going home. I get the frustration--me too. Well, it seems to me that whether you (like me) impulsively hit that 'add the cart' button, loved the Nikon name (that too--great glass), or just said 'what the hell'. There's a whole bunch of us who, love it or not, have the thing (and I must confess a small collection of lenses and junk)--ok fuss up--are you all soccer moms--really (one reply suggested that this camera was for the soccer moms--somehow don't think we all are--hats off to those soccer moms/dads though).

So what DO you like/love about? Love to see pix and hear the stories. Honestly, all (or nearly) my lenses and camera fit a bag smaller than most women's purse--nothing like traveling light. Need to have my faith restored that, while hardly perfect, others like me find it a fun little take-along with not such bad results.

Any thoughts?

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow