gbert15
Contributing MemberPosts: 579Gear list
Like?
Re: X-T1 IN STOCK ALERT
In reply to ajamils1, 10 months ago

ajamils1 wrote:

gbert15 wrote:

ajamils1 wrote:

Any news from Henry's? They are still saying 3-4 weeks for shipment to arrive. I told them that a lot of stores have already started shipping them and I was told that no one in North America has received shipment from Fuji yet

That sucks!

I ordered from them as well but caved in today and bought one from kenmore camera! Hopefully mine will get here next week but I still have some lens orders @ henrys! Will just sell the camera I get from henrys when it gets here!

Unfortunately, that's what I will have to do as well because I asked them yesterday and got the same reply that that my camera will be shipped out in mid March. Since I already scored one from B&H (will be delivered next week). I'll keep my Henry's order and sell it once it arrive. The only issue is that due to delay in camera shipment, my lenses are being held hostage as well because they will be shipped with the camera.

Dang! I guess we are in the same situation then man! Hehe! Only advantage I got is I decided to order the 35/1.4 a few days after ive ordered already and so I had to pay for it + shipping separately and got that already! The good news though is they ship quickly! I think I got a shipped notice on tuesday or wednesday and the lens arrived saturday so at least i know they ship fast and I am in california!

gbert15's gear list:gbert15's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow