+*+*+*+ You and your m43 this week +*+*+*+

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Michael L NYC 99
Contributing MemberPosts: 522Gear list
Like?
Some color, some b&w, some squirrels
In reply to Hen3ry, 5 months ago

Here's an assortment from the past week, mostly from Central Park. I played around with Silver Efex to save some shots I didn't like so much in color.

Path near Wollman Rink leading to the Central Park Pond

The shadows here caught my eye. I didn't like the color version so much, but I don't know if I "saved" it with b&w.

This is an HDR image of Angels of the Water processed in Silver Efex. The color version was very flat and I much prefer how it turned out in b&w.

I posted a color version of this shot in last week's thread, but I prefer this b&w version.

Lexington Avenue light trails with the Voigtlander 17.5mm

There were a large number of squirrels digging in the snow at Cherry Hill in Central Park looking for food. They reminded me of prairie dogs digging burrows.

Most New York squirrels are grey colored, like the one above, but here is a dark haired squirrel.

Regards

Michael

Michael L NYC 99's gear list:Michael L NYC 99's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow