MoreorLess
Senior MemberPosts: 2,804
Like?
Re:
In reply to René Schuster, 8 months ago

René Schuster wrote:

MysteryLemon wrote:

That's how it should be.

I'm in the UK though and here, anyone can pick up a camera with no qualification or training and setup a studio or go and shoot a wedding. They are classed as a Professional because they get paid for doing that job.

I could imagine over here this would come to a very quick end as soon as the real "pro" on the other end of town would learn about it! All it would probably take is one phone call to the chamber of commerce, lol!

That doesn't mean I couldn't go and shoot the wedding of a good friend, just to do him a favour, but it would be against the law if I pretend being a pro (without being one), to make/and make money that way.

RS

Interesting, how far does this go?

I can see some logic in it when it comes to a pro offering a service where the results are obviously unknown to the customer when said service is booked.

Would it apply to say someone selling art prints? I see little need in that situations since the customer is paying for a finished piece of work.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow