Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dogglet
Regular MemberPosts: 324Gear list
Like?
Finally got hold of the FZ70
5 months ago

FZ70 finally arrived from HongKong in 1 piece, trying to get the hang of it. Learning curve shouldnt be too steep especially after using the FZ150 for 2 years. Just tried it out briefly yesterday evening, wanting to try out the 20mm WA but apparently it wasn't needed :

Local Chinese temple of the Green Dragons, by the riverside which was behind me. Cropped away about 2% from the right side, resized downwards to 1/3, contrast pumped up a bit, and I think the sharpness is quite acceptable considering its price.

Then zoomed in on the 2nd dragon from the right, and just needed 760mm to fill the frame, so no cropping.

Only after seeing this up close did I understand why the temple was called the Green Dragon !

Dogglet's gear list:Dogglet's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +11 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow