Re: I believe Bruce
In reply to 1w12q312qw1, 6 months ago

1w12q312qw1 wrote:

T O Shooter wrote:

Bruce Granofsky wrote:

T O Shooter wrote:

Bruce Granofsky wrote:

Wow.

Someone reading these threads would think that camera aficionados are the most hateful neurotic and spiteful of all hobbyists.

and I'm sure you've had your moments.

Yup, sure have, and guilty as charged.

I've had my fair share of fights with trolls here and there.

(notice Neil/Linda hasn't been around lately?)

I've tangled and had my fun with Robert in the past, but I sent him some private messages and we made peace. (friends now on Facebook

He's been dick'n with you guys for quite awhile for the pure fun of it.

Not as much as I screw with him

Bruce is a personal friend of Robert's and knows him well. When Bruce says Robert's just "dick'n" the forum for "fun", I believe him.

I don't buy it.  I don't care if the Pope comes on here and vouches for him.  He should be reined in or banned permanently.  Someone playing someone would have boundries, and Robert does not.  He's more likely to be out on passes from some psych ward than anything else.

So when Robert re-enters the discourse, I'll know he's just getting his jollies here, playing us "children" then Facebooking Bruce with the hilarity of it all.

I don't know guys, but when I see posts from veterans like Robin C., Steve B, Reilly D., etc., etc., I don't have to guess whether it's the real-life person posting or the "internet-persona-jus'-dick'n-the-forum" person.

Thanks Bruce, you may not have intended to, but you have done this forum a great service with your insights. We shall proceed from here with clear heads.

Kind regards,

Stanley

-- hide signature --

Photography - I do it for passion, not for a buck! It's just better that way.

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow