D600 / D610 - A camera for the masses

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
T O Shooter
Senior MemberPosts: 2,446Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 / D610 - A camera for the masses
In reply to Maji, 10 months ago

Maji wrote:

Different strokes for different folks. Thank you to Nikon for providing us with the options. Now Nikon, be a dear and release the following:

1a. . A 24 MPx DX sensor in a D800 body (with Expeed 4 and 7-8 fps) and call it D400 OR

1b. A 24 MPx DX sensor in a D7100 body but with double the buffer size and call it D7200.

2. A 24 MPx FX sensor in a D800 body (with Expeed 4 and 7-8 fps) and call it D800h (a true D700 successor).

3. A 54 MPx FX sensor in a D4 body and call it D4X.

That way, we will have more to argue about instead of taking photographs

You're certainly a dreamer with that wish list.  Nothing wrong with that. I only get to take photographs on the weekends, so I squeeze in a bit of arguing with idiots during the week. 

And when I scroll down through the topics and see stuff such as Sony A7 vs D610 I know I have no interest in it, so I don't wander in all insulting like and say I don't like this thread, you're comparing the wrong cameras, and so on and so on.  Not referring to you here, but a lot of the fellows just want to run up their post count to "guru" or whatever, so they've got to comment on something.

-- hide signature --

Photography - I do it for passion, not for a buck! It's just better that way.

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow