D600 / D610 - A camera for the masses

Started Feb 20, 2014 | Discussions thread
T O Shooter
Senior MemberPosts: 3,462Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 / D610 - A camera for the masses
In reply to Maji, Feb 21, 2014

Maji wrote:

Different strokes for different folks. Thank you to Nikon for providing us with the options. Now Nikon, be a dear and release the following:

1a. . A 24 MPx DX sensor in a D800 body (with Expeed 4 and 7-8 fps) and call it D400 OR

1b. A 24 MPx DX sensor in a D7100 body but with double the buffer size and call it D7200.

2. A 24 MPx FX sensor in a D800 body (with Expeed 4 and 7-8 fps) and call it D800h (a true D700 successor).

3. A 54 MPx FX sensor in a D4 body and call it D4X.

That way, we will have more to argue about instead of taking photographs

You're certainly a dreamer with that wish list.  Nothing wrong with that. I only get to take photographs on the weekends, so I squeeze in a bit of arguing with idiots during the week. 

And when I scroll down through the topics and see stuff such as Sony A7 vs D610 I know I have no interest in it, so I don't wander in all insulting like and say I don't like this thread, you're comparing the wrong cameras, and so on and so on.  Not referring to you here, but a lot of the fellows just want to run up their post count to "guru" or whatever, so they've got to comment on something.

-- hide signature --

Photography - I do it for passion, not for a buck! It's just better that way.

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5 Nikon D4 Nikon D810
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow