Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BrokenPine
Forum MemberPosts: 75
Like?
Specific Lenses
5 months ago

Ok, so I have a Sony A77 and am thinking about purchasing a Sony fs700 this month. I like that I can get an adapter for the fs700 that allows me to be able to use my Sony A Mount lenses on it, so all of my lenses can be used on both of my cameras. Here's my question: Right now I only have two lenses, a 16-50mm kit lens and a Sony 70-200mm G lens. I am an outdoor videographer, so I have previously invested in just video cameras, but am switching over. Because the G lens cost so much and because the fs700 is going to kill my wallet, I was wanting to see what are some very good lenses that don't absolutely break the bank? I am after a more wide angle lens for cinematic shots, maybe a prime lens at an f/1.4 (or something similar), and a long range telephoto. I also would like to do starscapes, so maybe a lens for that as well, unless the wide angle lens would do it. Macro would be awesome too, if you have a suggestion for that as well. By the way, I will be doing a lot of video with these lenses, as well as photos, both for outdoor shoots and for corporate commercials. It would be awesome if I only had to get two - three more lenses to cover everything, if that's possible. Thanks so much guys!

One last thought, I apologize if there are other articles out there similar to this. I know there are, but I can't find anything specific to what I am looking for, so I just thought I would ask you all. I always appreciate the help!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS7 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow