awaldram
Forum ProPosts: 10,777Gear list
Like?
Re: are you saying?
In reply to John_A_G, 8 months ago

John_A_G wrote:

John_A_G wrote:

awaldram wrote:

Indeed I can only remember 1 person besides you promoting a conspiracy theory, and He said it once.

You on the other hand seem to be driving it with vigour and fervour ....Why?

so, no one here in Pentax land is suggesting DPR has a bias against Pentax? That they intentionally mislink things only to harm Pentax? Given the DPR staff is more than one person a bias has to be institutional - that's a conspiracy.

Ah, here we have Awaldram himself making the bias claim. And, as we see by definition, since there is more than one person involved at DPR any bias must be with a group, and since DPR isn't admiting it - it must be a conspiracy:

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52986743

So, we already see where both you and Alex are beating the institutional "bias" (aka conspiracy) drum. So, yes, that's more than 1 person.

I see no such claim are you saying DpR 'forgetting to put a slide of a new camera' was anything but lethargy ?

Or that a preference to review higher selling units above and before the k3 is not bias ?

At what point does it become obvious bias and lethargy ?!

I honestly think your quite mad ....as a hatter

bias = inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group nothing remotley todo with

Conspiracy = a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful

So obvious i.e in the open can never be a conspiracy i.e secret.

as I say crazy crazy crazy.

awaldram's gear list:awaldram's gear list
Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow