Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
amobi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,864
Like?
Re: Nikon D800E or Canon 5d Mark 3 ?!
In reply to BackInTheGame, 6 months ago

BackInTheGame wrote:

Altin wrote:

I'm ready to buy an FX camera ... i am for D800E. All my friends photographer say to get Canon 5D Mark 3.

What happen !! Why 8 photographers in 10 have a Canon 5D Mark 3 !!?

Any one have some think to say about this ?

Thank you,

If you want the best image, nothing can match a D800E. This is pretty much a universal fact based opinion among testers and experts as far as I can tell. If you can't handle the files you need a new computer more than you need a camera. If you need more than 4 frames per second, you are playing with it.

DXOmark has a method for testing that most people accept as valid. It is worth noting that every third party lens rates higher on a D800E than on any Canon. Also, the old Nikon 24-70 rates considerably higher on a D800E than does the brand spanking new Canon 24-70 on a 5DIII. And every expert believes that the Canon 24-70 is superior to the Nikon 24-70. So basically, Canon's cameras are degrading their lenses.

This stuff isn't hard to figure out unless you are wearing blinders and listening to people on forums (perhaps even me). Do some research.

-- hide signature --

Roy

Woooow. Canon cameras are degrading their lenses. Good thing you warned the OP not to listen to people on forum because your statement makes absolutely no sense.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow