Nikon D4 Assymetrical Problem Follow-up (February 2014)

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
surrephoto
Regular MemberPosts: 228
Like?
Re: I will not give in, nor will I suck up the loss & allow Nikon to have their way this time round
In reply to Canadianguy, 10 months ago

Canadianguy wrote:

Let me see if I have this correct:

You have been using a defective camera since June 2012 and delivering sub-par images to your clients while collecting full payment from them?

Isn’t this like someone at a restaurant who complaints about the food after eating the whole plate and asking for a full refund? If you don’t like something after the first bite – stop eating it and ask them to redo it or order something else – don’t keep eating it.

If I have a piece of equipment that was required for me to deliver my end product and it was not working properly – I would stop using it as I don’t want my end product to be affected and have upset clients.

Do you have upset clients, do you have clients complaining about un-sharp images? If not – good for you and please keep producing great work for your clients and please stop complaining.

If you have upset clients, please switch to a camera that can deliver great products for your clients and sue Nikon for any lost income from your upset clients.

I have explained all this in previous threads.

I like many other users, are forced to continue to use the camera using mainly the focusing points in the centre. The camera still works fine if you are not using the autofocus points on the left field.

I have asked for a refund or exchange since July 2012. I has never been fulfilled.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow