Nikon D4 Assymetrical Problem Follow-up (February 2014)

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
surrephoto
Regular MemberPosts: 222
Like?
I will not give in, nor will I suck up the loss & allow Nikon to have their way this time round
In reply to T O Shooter, 8 months ago

T O Shooter wrote:

surrephoto wrote:

T O Shooter wrote:

Yes it's time to walk away. If the D4 is within tolerances, you can sell it with a clear conscious. The problem is that AF has not evolved yet to the level you want. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. I shoot BIF. I'd like for the AF to lock on like radar, but unfortunately it hasn't evolved that far either.

Buy something else; D4S or the Canon equivalent.

-- hide signature --

Photography - I do it for passion, not for a buck! It's just better that way.

Heres the problem, the issue is that the camera is defective & does not reflect the true capabilities of the CAM3500 chip. I feel I am being maligned at several junctures for having a higher expectation than what people feel should be acceptable.

Thay may be and I feel your pain on this, but at this point you're kicking a dead horse. Let it go, suck up the loss, and buy a D4S.

-- hide signature --

Photography - I do it for passion, not for a buck! It's just better that way.

I'm sorry to say this, but I will not suck up the loss & will not buy a D4S until Nikon replaces my D4 or fixes it.

I am planning to maintain my stance and continue to be persistent till the day they budge.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow