awaldram
Forum ProPosts: 10,691Gear list
Like?
Re: are you saying?
In reply to John_A_G, 5 months ago

John_A_G wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

John_A_G wrote:

A number of people in Pentax land have taken issue with my bashing the conspiracy theorists. It should warm your heart to know that you are not alone. The conspiracy is actually bigger than you think. You now have company in Canon land. It is confirmed that DPR not only conspires against Pentax, but also against Canon too. The DPR conspiracy against specific manufacturers must be stopped.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/53012682

This way, valid complaints are drowned in the imaginary sea of conspiracy theories. Soon, nobody would dare to notice e.g. that the K-3 preview is well hidden, and doesn't link to the studio samples available since ages ago. Dare to point out about anything - doesn't matter what - and you'll be a conspiracy-loving lunatic.

Alex

Are you saying your conspiracy theory is valid but the Sony and Canon ones are not?

It is one thing to point out or question a mistake. It's something else to say there is a directed bias or conspiracy against a particular brand. They are two very different things.

I merely point out that people in other brands feel the same way you do - that DPR is maliciously trying to do injustice to their brand. Why are your accusations valid and theirs are not?

It looks like Alex is saying there are valid complaints not conspiracies.

And that your accusations that all is crackpot consiracists is your imagination rather than any 'crackpot group you trying desperately to promote

Indeed I can only remember 1 person besides you promoting a conspiracy theory, and He said it once.

You on the other hand seem to be driving it with vigour and fervour ....Why?

Maybe your writing more than your reading?

awaldram's gear list:awaldram's gear list
Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow