Mirrorless Spanked at 2014 World Press Photo Comp.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ZorSy
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,048Gear list
Like?
Re: Why are SLR fans nuts
In reply to fotolopithecus, 7 months ago

fotolopithecus wrote:

MJJSevilla wrote:

I think what the point was something along the lines of "If you think what the mirrorless advocates (and there´s a generalisation and a half, right there) is wrong/annoying, why are you doing the same thing?"............................................................

Personally I couldn´t give a rats backside what press photographers use, since I´m not a press photographer. I find all these DSLR/mirrorless threads reminiscent of when people at school used to criticise each other for their taste in sports shoes, when aged about 11. There is a lack of imagination on all sides which comes from a failure to grasp that other people are different and what we value isn´t what other people value. I can only hope that the photography of the individuals involved is a bit more creative than some of the thinking that goes on here.

If mirrorless users going yah boo sucks annoys you, why are you emulating them?

Well I suppose one could ask you the same thing. There must have been something about my reply that annoyed you, for you to bother responding to what I said. People respond when bored, interested, or annoyed, no?

agree: I'm bored, Friday night (past midnight) nothing on interest on TV....

ZorSy's gear list:ZorSy's gear list
Nikon D7100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
noNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow