ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
xexe
Regular MemberPosts: 179Gear list
Like?
Advices on cleaning the A7R sensor
6 months ago

Hello!

I read here and there that many people have already cleaned the A7R sensor. I had bad experiences in the past, so I would like to go for tested methods, that worked specifically on the A7R sensor. I tried out the new Eyelead sensor stick, since I had rather visible grain of dust. It worked pretty well, but unfortunately it was a chinese counterfeit (and not that cheap!), and I realised this only after using it. In the meantime it left a nice halo/smear on the sensor. I don't see it in test pictures at all, but I would like to get rid of it. Can Visible Dust Sensor Smear tackle it? Does it work on the A7R sensor? Although there is no low pass filter, it does of course have a glass in front of the sensor itself, but still, I don't want to damage it or anything (since my previous sensor had to be replaced...)

Thanks!

-- hide signature --

flickr.com/photos/xexe
xexets.blogspot.co.uk

xexe's gear list:xexe's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Sony Alpha 7R Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +3 more
Sony Alpha 7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow