EN-EL14 or EN-EL14A

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
winter1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,667Gear list
Like?
Re: A little disappointed in Amazon
In reply to Marvin Doering, 5 months ago

Marvin Doering wrote:

Thanks for your response. I am sending it back. I am surprised that I have to pack it up and pay the postage. By the time I buy a box, tape it up, drive it to the post office, and pay the postage it will at least equal 10% of the cost of the battery. No problem if I had just changed my mind but they sent the wrong battery. Why is it my responsibility to return it? I'm also betting they don't have the right battery or they would have sent it the first time so I will end up out about $10 and still have no battery. Amazon should stand behind their peripheral suppliers.

-- hide signature --

MRD

Not sure how it works over there but here in UK Amazons return policy is second to none!  Simply click on the "return item" in "your orders" and they e mail you with a pre paid return label.  Very simple and done in seconds.

Also if it is their mistake then they should pay for the return.   Have you contacted Amazon on this yet as I cannot believe the service we get here in UK is better or different to what you guys get?

if you purchased through Amazon, they will sort the problem.

Regards,

Mark.

winter1's gear list:winter1's gear list
Sony RX100 II Nikon D800 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow