NEX-6 + Zeiss 16-70/4 emount winter shoot, love this sensor! (pics)

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
José B
Forum ProPosts: 17,279Gear list
Like?
NEX-6 + Zeiss 16-70/4 emount winter shoot, love this sensor! (pics)
5 months ago

I was so looking forward to shoot with my Touit 1.8/32 for some winter shots today. However with bad weather looming (forecast of rain on its way) I changed my mind before I head out to the location and instead took the Zeiss 16-70/4 emount. I didn't want my model to freeze there while I change lenses + I want to take a lot more pics before the nasty weather arrives.

Shot RAW + jpeg but as usual I pick the jpeg file. As I've said before, the bonus of this lens is as if I'm getting a portrait prime lens @ 70mm apart from having outstanding sharpness, contrast, color and bokeh!

Here are some of the pics I've processed so far. Really love the NEX-6 sensor but I'm looking forward to more cropping power with the A6000

http://www.pbase.com/jmb_56/jess_nex6

As usual I welcome all comments.

Cheers,

José

José B's gear list:José B's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6000 Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM +10 more
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ButNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow