Photography vs console video games: The better long term investment?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
TMK1971
Junior MemberPosts: 27Gear list
Like?
Re: Photography vs console video games: The better long term investment?
In reply to Cameranoobie, 9 months ago

It sounds to me...and I could be wrong...that you have an addictive personality. When you jump into things you jump all the way, do as much of it as possible, and don't look around to see if you are in too deep.

Be carefull with photography. It can suck you in and it can have you buying this and that and before you know it, you MIGHT be looking back saying that you wasted a lot of money on gear that wasn't necessary to your style of photography.

Who knows...you MAY be on a fishing forum in 5-8 years saying how you wasted 10-15,000 on Camera Equipment and never left your house to shoot a single photo. Start a thread on if fishing equipment is a good investment.

In all seriousness, I wish you the best of luck and hope you can find peace and some enjoyment in life. Remember, most everything is good in moderation!

TMK1971's gear list:TMK1971's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon Extender EF 2x II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow