D600 / D610 - A camera for the masses

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
T O Shooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,844Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 / D610 - A camera for the masses
In reply to larrywilson, 7 months ago

larrywilson wrote:

The first sentence in the opening thread to me was an indicator of creating another personally clash thread.

It wasn't meant that way. Robert was going all nuts in his thread and rather than jump into that i started another one. Not many here regard Robert as anything other than a troll.

The d610 is a good entry level camera and will produce excellent images. The df is a good street and walk around camera with an excellent sensor.

What does this mean or what's your point????  If you're suggesting the Df is more a body for the masses, then quite simply - you're wrong.

Larry

I stand by my opinion that the 600 / 610 is a camera for the masses. I'm talking about someone looking for a new Nikon full frame body. I'd like an opinion on what other body between Df, D800, D800e, D3X and D4 that would that appeal and be bought across a wide spectrum of buyers as much or more than the D600/D610. Don't mean anything derogatory by "masses", simply mean a lot of people over a broad spectrum of photography levels.

-- hide signature --

Photography - I do it for passion, not for a buck! It's just better that way.

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow