"But at low ISO nothing can beat this camera." - CEO SIGMA Pt. 2

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
TRIODEROB
Contributing MemberPosts: 945
Like?
Re: Basalite Schooled Again.
In reply to Reilly Diefenbach, 5 months ago

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

In general, I would say foveon colors are correct and everyone else is wrong or vice versa :^)

Now, if person prefers incorrect colors, that is certainly allowed.

At ISO 400 and up, things completely fall apart for the foveon, and who in the world would want such a camera?

I already corrected your statement that Bayer can't do purple by showing you an actual side by side comparo with the identical scene which showed better, more intense purple and every other color by far with the A7r. The rest of the late model Sony sensors perform similarly. It won't take but a few minutes of your time to examine the Imaging Resource raws yourself, rather than letting me do all the work.

Once again, guys, we don't really want to see any of your snapshots. If they please you, fine, but don't ever mistake them for evidence of anything other than your position on the photographic learning curve,

you have got to t be kidding me talking this way.

I looked at your galley and one image after another shows poor photographic judgement.

you do have few good images but most are way off. bad composition, bad color harmony, distracting backgrounds, basic cinematography rules, poor cropping, leaving out foregrounds.

lots of novice mistakes

get off the high horse - you are not that good.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow