Like?
Godwin's Law
In reply to Alohaman, 9 months ago

Alohaman wrote:

Graham Hill wrote:

flbrit wrote:

gskolenda wrote:

flbrit wrote:

Just be careful forum. It starts off as fun then gains traction and can do damage.

Not saying some 'facts' exist but the framing of the discussion and continual misrepresentation will damage the brand.

Brian

It's our job to differentiate the facts, stated in any Review, Public Forum, or Blog. If you start to control what you want said, then the freedom of expression will be tainted. Not good, leave well enough alone and let us as members or frequent guests sort out the facts.

When I find a place that I converse in and it's controlled or there are too many Forum Nazi'z, I'm pretty much done with it because now it's lost it's freedom of speech and trust.

WOW! Nazi! Really!

LOL

Brian

We are not surprised that you fail to understand.

I some wise person said that whoever uses the "Nazi-card" first usually looses the argument.

Nothing about winning or losing an argument, everything about thread length and probability

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

57LowRider's gear list:57LowRider's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow