"But at low ISO nothing can beat this camera." - CEO SIGMA Pt. 2

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Reilly Diefenbach
Senior MemberPosts: 8,278Gear list
Like?
Basalite Schooled Again.
In reply to Basalite, 8 months ago

The mere act of typing endless posts on an especially silly blog does not make one an expert or even worth the few seconds to scan the thickets of verbiage, the endless scrolling down and down through the interminable back and forth in different colors.  It simply makes you a person with far too much time on your hands. Not a single pic taken by your beloved little cameras with which to back up your wild assertions. Probably don't have any.  Where would you find the time?

This doesn't cut it.

Now, I'll cop to having fun spooling you up to near hysterical levels, but I grow tired of it, as one must with an overstimulated child. The whole sigma vs DSLR thing just isn't that interesting.  The votes are all in and Sigma lost. Absolutely no one wants a camera whose picture falls apart at ISO 400.

As to being taken seriously, I don't really mind one way or another, but apparently I am being taken seriously by a solid majority. You, on the other hand, not so much. You have no crops to compare (you can't find any because they don't exist,) nothing but exactly two Sigma snapshot pics posted without attribution from who knows where and a load of Sigma fanboy shaky techno gobbledegook to which we will assign the correct value: zero.

And raw or jpg, the D7100 rules the $1000 camera roost:

D7100/DP1

Onward and upwards, over and out!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow