Looking for a therapy group for pixel peepers

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
darkdirtydwarf
Regular MemberPosts: 498Gear list
Like?
Re: Looking for a therapy group for pixel peepers
In reply to stevo23, 5 months ago

stevo23 wrote:

I live in a dark world without light, I don't even remember what colours are. CA therefore is a non-issue for me, at least till the better season

I'm not sure what that means exactly. Ha ha.

Well when I go to work it's still dark and when I come back it's dark again.

On weekend it's more or less always bad weather or I'm busy repairing something in the house or similar.

(And LightRoom can fix that automagically these days )

Not really, it can only do so much. For instance, when you're shooting winter trees against a grey/overcast sky for instance, it goes crazy on you and is very hard to get rid of in LR without ruining your image.

mmm, that's a though call, I agree. But the Ultron does not too bad in that case (try a Minolta AF 100-300, not the APO version). Anyway for that kind of shot better use some other lens then

I'm just sayin - if you can afford it, the FE35 is a nice improvement over the Ultron 40. I enjoyed the 40 a lot and have made some memorable images with it, but I'm liking the little Sonnar even more.

hey, I just got the Ultron!

But the FE35 is in the works, so to say (I'm waiting to be send by my company somewhere in Asia or a kind colleague who can grab it for me there for a more reasonable price )

darkdirtydwarf's gear list:darkdirtydwarf's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha 7 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow