"But at low ISO nothing can beat this camera." - CEO SIGMA Pt. 2

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Stop squabbling like children (nt)
In reply to photoreddi, 6 months ago

photoreddi wrote:

Starting another thread to continue the agenda driven purpose of the previous thread that maxed out was the first childish act. Addressing it to someone in an aggressive manner (and that someone in this case was me) has often resulted in moderation such as deleting/locking the thread or worse.

Nothing I said to you was "aggressive." You simply did not like reason, facts and common sense as a response to your post, one where you also suggested I was a "fanboy."

Concluding the OP with "I am not a child that doesn't know what he wants." says it all.

It was a perfectly valid response to you trying to convince someone that they really don't know what they want.

Starting this thread was an unwise

No, it was simply to continue the other thread, as is often done in forums. You don't get to decide what knowledge is interesting or valuable for other readers. The only reasonable thing for you to do at this point is to simply find another thread to read and post to. If you don't, then it will show hypocrisy and that your intentions are not honorable.

and (ironically) a childish act.

What is "childish" is using the term "fanboy." What is "childish" is trying to turn a discussion into a personal attack on someone.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow