D610 Oil Spots 2nd hand report (Df worry) Locked

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
dgrPhotos
Forum MemberPosts: 87Gear list
Re: D610 Oil Spots 2nd hand report (Df worry)
In reply to amobi, 9 months ago

amobi wrote:

coronawithlime wrote:

amobi wrote:

dgrPhotos wrote:

I have owned or currently own 2 D600's, 2 D7100's, D800, D800E and the Df. All get some dust from time to time, no doubt about it. My D800 was by far the "messiest" when it came to sensor cleanliness and random "gunk" dirtying up my viewfinder screen. Point being it's random, just the D600 took the limelight thanks to a few people who pointed it out on the web and then other websites help spread it.

Wrong. If your D800 is the messiest you have serious issue. This is another way of pretending as if the oil issue is normal. Sorry I did not buy your story.

Please elaborate.

-- hide signature --

http://www.nightstreets.com
-
"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named...but a dying culture invariable exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners is more significant than a riot."
This symptom is especially serious in that an individual displaying it never thinks of it as a sign of ill health but as proof of his/her strength. ...Friday, it is too late to save this culture--this worldwide culture... Therefore we must now prepare the monasteries for the coming Dark Age. Electronic records are too fragile..."
--Robert A. Heinlein in "Friday"

What exactly do you want me to elaborate on. D600 takes the cake when it comes to dirty sensor. Anyone who claims that D800 is worst is leaving in a different world or trying to minimize the issue. Nothing new here from you guys.

You guys are leaving in the world of denial.

I think you're misinterpreting my statement.  For ME it was worse.  I'm not saying it will be worse for everyone else.  The point was it's random.   If you refuse to believe that then it's up to you.

dgrPhotos's gear list:dgrPhotos's gear list
Nikon D70s Nikon D7100 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200mm f/2G ED-IF VR +6 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow