zither
Regular MemberPosts: 172Gear list
Like?
Re: Got my X-T1 today
In reply to bigpigbig, 5 months ago

bigpigbig wrote:

Londongal wrote:

Conrad567 wrote:

The Autofocus is lightning fast. At least as fast as my Nikon D700 maybe even a little faster.

Some of the buttons are a little cramped, it will take getting used to for sure. But the images are superb. Red color response is significantly better than with my X-PRO1. I will post photos and my impressions tomorrow.

Congratulations!!!! Hope you love your new camera!

I have a question about the Autofocus (and know the D700, so that is a good comparison for me). Is "lightening fast" for the focus tracking, or for the Single-Shot Auto Focus? I've been wondering about this, is it only the Focus Tracking that has been improved, or the single shot AF as well?

Thanks!

I don't know about "improved" because I never had the X-E2, but it is lightning fast in single shot going from near to far with the 55-200.

I also have Nikon D90 and Fuji XE-1, can you compare the AF and tracking with these two body? thanks!

Another thing I'm not happy about the XE-1 is the build of upper body and bottom part which feels a bit cheap and plastic. Is X-T1 feels better and more solid?

zither's gear list:zither's gear list
Sony RX100 II Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow