SeymourButts
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
When it drops to $1600..... I'm in
In reply to Patrick McMahon, 5 months ago

Patrick McMahon wrote:

tissunique wrote:

But they gave no specific figures on sales they just said it had sold well

Even if it was a modest seller it is better than a sell out with a large chunk of cameras that are defective and need to be serviced.

I think there are a whole lot of reasons it could never be a sell out, from lack of interest, to the 4 different units (in the US). Regardless I believe the representations made by Nikon because I think they could easily be called out on them.

I remain hopeful there will be a price adjustment, it seems that may get Df's into more users hands and I think they would really enjoy it. When the D700 dropped to $2350 in June 2009, I jumped.

Anyway... as I said before it is a good thing for us as Nikon shooters if the sales are good and the quality control is back on track.

I agree Pat. When the price settles down to where it should be for a camera with very limited features as the DF , Then and only then would I even consider it. Then on the other hand that will never because all the people who purchased it at it current price will fell that Nikon screwed them over..

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow