D3s and 128GB CF cards

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
coronawithlime
Senior MemberPosts: 2,021Gear list
Like?
Re: D3s and 128GB CF cards
In reply to Matt Cham, 7 months ago

Matt, I don't have any answer to your question, but I do seem to recall a month or so back another post regarding the 128 Transcend having caused some issues. If I'm recalling correctly and you could locate the post it might be worthwhile.

I'm guessing you use the 128, formatted in camera, as primary and the other slot configured as Overflow?  What's in the other slot?  Tried different configurations? 128 alone?

-- hide signature --

http://www.nightstreets.com
-
"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named...but a dying culture invariable exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners is more significant than a riot."
This symptom is especially serious in that an individual displaying it never thinks of it as a sign of ill health but as proof of his/her strength. ...Friday, it is too late to save this culture--this worldwide culture... Therefore we must now prepare the monasteries for the coming Dark Age. Electronic records are too fragile..."
--Robert A. Heinlein in "Friday"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow